I interview Andrew Hupert regarding Chiang Mai vs. Hanoi for long-term travelers and foreign expats.
Global Trade: Covering Asia’s history, culture, technology and trends. You will learn about present-day Vietnam regarding business, trade, economy, food and travel.
My latest article featured in Global Trade Magazine:
Video gear I use:
Panasonic Lumix G7:
Zoom H1 Recorder:
Zoom H5 Recorder:
Q: Where are you from?
A: I’m Vietnamese-American from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
Q: Where are you based?
A: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and travel throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Q: Where did you go to school?
A: I have a B.A. from St. John’s University (Minnesota), a M.A. degree in Chinese Studies from the University of Hawaii, a Global Trade Certificate from Saint Paul College (Minnesota), and am APICS-certified as a Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Affiliate, items purchased using the links above I receive a small commission at no added cost to you.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Avani Pattaya Resort – Thailand | Best Luxury Hotel / Resort in Pattaya
- Tắm biển Long Hải – Bãi biển gần chùa Dinh Cô
- Flycam bãi biển Đồi Dương Phan Thiết – Bình Thuận
- Tự Túc Khám Phá Kỳ Co Eo Gió Quy Nhơn Chỉ Với 350 Nghìn
- Bãi biển lagi ở Bình Thuận rất đẹp || Lagi beach in Binh Thuan is very beautiful || LHP GALAXY