Gigabyte B75M-D3H corrupted BIOS boot/post loop fix
So I updated the BIOS on my media center PC which has a Gigabyte B75M-D3H Dual BIOS motherboard and when the PC restarted it went into a boot loop where when I would turn on the PC it would start with no video then restart still no video then the 3rd time it would show BIOS splash screen then followed by a blue screen.
I tried everything from removing CMOS battery to swapping out the RAM and the CPU after that I realized that its the BIOS.
Unfortunately the motherboard would not post from 2nd BIOS no matter what I did so ultimately after giving up I had a crazy idea of shorting out the pins of BIOS 1 so that motherboard would be forced to use BIOS 2 and yes it did work!
I don’t really recommend trying such things yourself if your board is under warranty you should get a RMA done.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sanxuatphucnguyen.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hai năm sau WannaCry, một triệu máy tính vẫn gặp rủi ro
- Góc hỏi: Giải đáp đến bạn mọi thắc mắc: main h61 hỗ trợ cpu nào???
- Bật mí cách chuyển danh bạ từ 11 số sang 10 số trong một nốt nhạc
- Cấu hình máy tính chơi game, MAX mainboard H61 phải nâng no2 21
- Asus H61M-K Motherboard for CPU Socket LGA1155 (Informational Video)