The guided tour is DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY. Unique experiences, human connection, and learning about new cultures are things that you WILL REMEMBER FOR A LIFETIME!
Thank you to YESD Social Enterprise for taking us on this journey.
If you are looking for a safe journey around the Ha Giang loop, or any other adventures in Vietnam, look no further and book with YESD!
This social enterprise focuses on helping local communities thrive by training local guides, providing English classes, and helping local homestay owners manage their business. YESD also donates a portion of their sales to local communities by donating farming equipment and helping to build new infrastructures.
For more info:
Thanks for watching!
New vlog every few days!
▶︎Get CAD$25 OFF Booking.com:
▶︎Get USD$40OFF airbnb:
JetlagWarriors is a Canadian couple — Steve and Ivana. After travelling here and there for a few years, mostly during Canadian winter, we fully caught the travel bug and decided to travel for all of 2019! Subscribe to keep up with our journey. We will be budget travelling– hostels and air BnB’s and street food and the whole bit. Thanks!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sanxuatphucnguyen.com/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Avani Pattaya Resort – Thailand | Best Luxury Hotel / Resort in Pattaya
- Tắm biển Long Hải – Bãi biển gần chùa Dinh Cô
- Flycam bãi biển Đồi Dương Phan Thiết – Bình Thuận
- Tự Túc Khám Phá Kỳ Co Eo Gió Quy Nhơn Chỉ Với 350 Nghìn
- Bãi biển lagi ở Bình Thuận rất đẹp || Lagi beach in Binh Thuan is very beautiful || LHP GALAXY